Saturday, May 16, 2015

Peace of Mind Designs: Grand Opening!

You guys!  I have something very exciting to share with you!  But first, let me say….

I have always wanted to start my own business showcasing my art and designs.  I already have a small freelance business with a few clients, but wanted to create goods that anyone could buy and use.  I can't tell you how many concepts and ideas that I have come up with, but have abandoned somewhere along the road to "small business success".  I think the thing that has been holding me back is this idea in my head that I had to create, produce, market, and sell every item all on my own.  I love creating the designs and making things by hand, but all of the past ideas seemed to stop at the production part.  I always became overwhelmed at that point because I never knew how I was going to make all of the goods in order to sell them by myself.

I have decided to focus on creating beautiful designs and being a good shop owner.

I would like to introduce you to Peace of Mind Designs, my new shop featuring my designs printed on tees, tanks, mugs, and totes!  I will be adding new items frequently and will always be working on creating new design collections.



I have chosen high quality goods that are all made in the United States and sweatshop free, and the printing is done here in the US too!

The debut designs are all hand drawn Mandalas.  Mandala is Sanskrit for "Circle" and symbolizes unity and harmony.  All of my designs and goods will promote a peaceful and meaningful lifestyle.

I can't wait to see where this journey takes me and I am so grateful for your support!  As always, if you have any feedback, or would like to see a certain product please don't hesitate to contact me!  If you would like to sell Peace of Mind Designs in your own shop or studio, please contact me for information on placing larger orders (and for customization).

I will be posting updates on Facebook (go like the page!) and you can get behind-the-scenes peeks on my Instagram (@snuggs22).  There is also a new button in the menu on my blog that will take you to the storefront, or click the button on the right side!

Now go check out the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment