Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Small Thoughts: 2

I'm sitting here in my car writing this… yes, my wifi reaches to the driveway!  I didn't want to let these thoughts get away from me.

I'm sure we've all had close calls.  Quick moments that we wish wouldn't have happened, even though, thankfully nothing really did happen.  But it almost did and it would have been really, really bad.  I get mad at myself that something could have happened, the what-ifs (especially if it would have been my fault).  I always have to remind myself to let it go.  It's ok, we're ok.

Someone was watching out for me…

It can be hard not to get upset or mad when there is almost an accident, the adrenaline gets pumping and you start to think of all the awful repercussions.  But you have to stop, tell yourself none of that is going to happen because everything is fine.

Move on.  Let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment