Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beauty

It's unfortunate that I usually have my best thoughts while driving and showering... My mother always told me not to blog and drive or shower with electronics.  By the time I'm ready to sit down and compose- woosh, gone.  

Today was my first day of school for the year.  I hate the first day of school, everyone is awkward and quiet; and the worst is the whole 'first impression' thing (which is commonly false).  It takes me a while to get comfortable, ya know, to open up and be my silly, real self; and then it's the last day of class.  Just my luck.  

I love fall and all the changes that come with it.  Every year I reacquaint myself with the wonderful smells and sounds that accompany Autumn.  I love the warmth during the day with the hint of a cool breeze and watching the crunchy leaves dance in the streets.  It's what I like to call Comfort weather.  

(More pictures from now on, I promise :) )

I love the clouds too.  They change from white and wispy, to heavy and grey.  And the trees, well you know... Pure beauty.

On a side note, I have a lot of great things going for me right now.  I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure they out-weigh the bad.  And who wants to waste their life worrying about money and other burdens anyways?  Embrace the good stuff, man!

Hey, it is almost Labor Day weekend- Have a good one! 

-Sara



Today, I am thankful: that I am still small enough to rest my head on my mom's shoulder when I get a hug and that I am still small enough that I have to wrap my arms around my dad's waist when I want a hug. Hugs are way better that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment